My body was feeling that achy tired feeling from lack of sleep. At 4pm today I crawled back into bed. rat followed closely behind and we both passed out until 7:30pm.
Had a VERY vivid dream about sitting in the Japanese class, sensei explaining a project he wanted everyone to do using Authorware and me finally having to speak up to tell him the students did not have access to the software anywhere on campus because our dept. did not support it anymore. When I have vivid dreams, it means I am getting quality sleep, so while my body is still the long-term effects of sleep deprivation, I am feeling a little better in the short-term. I am going to ask the doc for one more full week on this because I am still having aches in the chest and twinges in the low lungs.
We had planned on going out for a real meal today but it did not happen. Luckily, rat had brought home a mandrin chicken salad a few days ago so it was still in the fridge, ice cold and ready to eat.
Time to see if anything has happened to my friends out here today.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*